Phone: 01252 878555
Please note: All sales remain online and you must have a Live Online account to access these sales.
We will notify our customers when we feel it’s safe to start holding physical auctions again so until further notice, all sales will remain online only. We’re keeping close to the latest government guidance in order to protect our people, customers and suppliers. We’ll look to restart physical auctions as soon as we can.
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
• Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
• Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out here.
Our Centres are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
***Bank Holiday Monday 3rd May - 9.00am to 5.00pm
From M3 Junction 4a - Follow Signs to Yateley (A30) or alternatively M3 Junction 4 - follow A321/A30 for 4 miles.
Transport & Travel
- Farnborough Railway Station (main line)
- Fleet Railway Station (main line)
- Camberley Railway Station
Tel: Railway enquiries - Central Number (0845) 7484950
- London Gatwick Airport - Tel: (01293) 535353
- London Heathrow Airport - Tel (0208) 759 4321
- Blackbushe Airport - Tel: (01252) 879449
- The Ely, London Road, Blackwater - Tel: (01252) 860444
- The Hanover International Basingstoke, London Road, Hook - Tel: (01256) 764161
- Casa dei Casari, Handford Lane, Cricket Hill, Yateley - Tel: (01252) 873275
- The Kingsley at Eversley, Reading Road, Eversley - Tel: (01189) 076322
- Warbrook House Hotel, The Street, Eversley - Tel (01189) 732174
Facilities at BCA Blackbushe
- 3 Auction Halls
- Undercover viewing for 1000 cars
- Customer parking for 1100 cars
- Valeting, vehicle examination and appraisal service
- Head of Operations - Craig Hurst
- Inventory Manager - Ian Batchelor
- Administration Manager - Yvonne Morris
- Facilities and Safety Manager - Lloyd Whittick
- Customer Services Manager - Chris Billingham
- Yard Manager - Duncan Belcher, Steve Boniface
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Blackbushe please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the centre on telephone +44 (0)1252 878555,
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.